Thursday, February 11, 2016

Friendship

Friendship

Hello Class, 

On February 14 people celebrate Valentine's Day. 
I prefer Friendship Day. 
I have many friends. But I only have a few special friends.
My mother is a special friend. 
My husband is a very special friend. 
I don't have a best friend. 
I like all my friends. They are very important. 
I am happy to have friends. 
Friends are a blessing.
Remember Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
And you?
Do you have many friends?
Who is your best friend?
Do you celebrate Valentine's?
We will celebrate Valentine´s in the class on Tuesday! Please prepare an Acrostic with the word friendship.  Example: 



8 comments:

  1. Hello class

    Valentine's day

    I have been blessed with true friends, with whom I Share and love you. For my friendship is a gift from God.
    my best friend is my mon
    I love to share with her.

    F un times
    R eturning hopefully
    I mportant to one another
    E njoying each other
    N Ew friends forever
    D oing fun thing together
    S tay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ana for the gift, hugs. excúseme but I´m a very bussy, because I´m mom. I´m Wife, I´m student, and a working woman.

      Leonora








      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Betsy, we went to Tecpan on Valentine's Day to celebrete with my family. and Monday went with my some friends, because the time. there is not time for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Miss. God is our refuge and our strenght´, He is always there to help in time of difficulty. psalm 46.1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Bible Verse!!!
      It is true. God is always with us in difficulty.

      Delete
  5. Hello Miss Cardona. Mr. you have been a refuge to us from geneeration to generation before the mountais were born and formed the earth and the world from everlasti to everlasting you are God psalm 90.1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful... it is Lord. We call God ou Lord. :D

    ReplyDelete