Thursday, March 3, 2016

Using Adjectives

Describe the people in your family

They are my children. 
They are very special. 
My oldest daughter is Stacey. 
She is fifteen years old. 
She is beautiful. 
She is tall and thin.
She has long hair, brown eyes and pretty smile. 


My son is seven years old. 
His name is Jeremy. 
He is tall and thin. 
He has short hair. 
His eyes are brown. 
He is very handsome. 

My little daughter is Amber. 
She is eight. 
She is not thin. 
She is not tall. 
She is very intelligent. 
She is really pretty.  

And you?
Can you describe someone in your family?

3 comments:

  1. Hello am Leonora I have a good family.
    My oldest daughter is Andreina. She is twenty three years old. and She has a degree en Marketing and international trade. She continues to study a master. She is beatiful gird and very intelligent. her eyes are light Brown. She is thin, and Little high. She is my princess.
    My Little daughter is Karen. She is very activi and restles- She is Six years old. She is our baby. and my Little princess. She is a miracle. Her eyes are Brown too. and she has short hair.
    My husband is a good man. He Works very hard, almost time. He is not Very Tall. but is my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my family is composed of my daughter, my mother and my brothers.
    My daughter is 5 years old Nicole called them is my baby, he is very intelligent, is high and has curly hair frizzy.
    my mom called Sonia is a great woman she supports me with nicole my care,
    my brother called Kevin is 22 years old is brown, their hair is curly something and going to college.
    my sister Karina is 20 years old she is tall, his hair is curly, and has a baby of 5 months is called jose andre is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have five brothers. My first brother is 48 year old, and has 3 children.
    The second has 2 children and live in Guadalajara, Mexico.
    The third has 4 children.
    I am the fourth of them and I'm single. The fifth has 3 children and the last one has 1 children.

    My mom died 12 years ago and my father died 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete