Thursday, June 9, 2016

Last Christmas

What did you do last Christmas?


Hello class. Today I am going to share what my family and I did last Christmas. 

Christmas eve was very special. We had a delicious dinner. My mother cooked chicken. I baked a chocolate cake. My children were very happy. On Christmas Day we woke up at 10am. We had breakfast. After breakfast we opened presents. My children played and watched videos. 
My husband, my mother and I watched a movie. That day we ate tamales. We didn't cook. We didn't go out. We relaxed at home. It was a special day because we spent time together. 

What about you?  Whaat did you do last Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. The last Christmas had a good time with my family. We had plenty of food, my wife cook turkey, tamales, ponche, pinneaople and chocolate cake. My daughter was very happy for your presents. On Christmas Day we woke up at 11am. We had breakfast. my wife and daughter and me watched movies. That day we ate turkey and tamales. We didn´t go out because we relaxed at home. It is a good day because my daughter and my wife share time with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas eve was very especial day, because I cooked turkey, Ponche and my sister cooked tamales. I bought cake, apples,grapes and presents for all childrens. my daughters are very happy, because her opened presents. and mee too. My husband opened presents too. we woke up very late. this day we didn´t have breakfast. we went out for afternoon, then we returned at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Christmas we celebrate as always with the whole family there were poche , tamales what I liked was seeing the artificial lights , neighbors came to dinner at midnight with their children and played with my daughter was very happy

    ReplyDelete