Thursday, June 2, 2016

THE SIMPLE PAST


Please write about it.

Hello class!

We have two activities:

1. Play the SIMPLE PAST JEOPARDY

My Jeopardy Template

2. Do you remember a special night?
Example:
I remember camping with my friends.
We went to Tecpan.
We felt so happy.
We wore warm jackets.
We took  cookies and milk.
In the morning we got up at 7am.
The boys swam all morning but the water was extremely cold.
The girls only spoke and saw the boys in the water.
My best friend lost her keys.
I met a handsome boy.
We heard scary stories at night.
We left the camp the next morning.

3 comments:

  1. I remember my trip to Keys Belice.
    we went with my family.
    We felt so happy because there were many beach, it is a wonderful place.
    We wore a bathing suits.
    there
    They had a large Lobsters and very cheap. We ate many lobsters.
    We sow many marine animals, such as sea turtles, dolphins, stringrays, corals, starfish and many fish colors.
    It was a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my trip to panajachel
    We went with my whole family
    We stayed in a hotel overlooking the lake
    we got on a boat to visit the lake and its villages around
    We met many people
    the return prepare dinner and ate fish
    later we dance
    It was a very special night
    the next day we prepare to return home
    it was a nice trip

    ReplyDelete