Thursday, May 5, 2016

MUSIC


KINDS OF MUSIC

  1. What is your favorite music? 
  2. What kind of music do you listen to when you study?
  3. What kind of music do you listen to when you are driving to work?
  4. What kind of music do you listen to when you want to sleep?
  5. What kind of music do you like for dancing?
  6. What kind of music do you like when you are cleaning the house?

My answers: 
  1. I like all kinds of music. 
  2. When I study I like listening to celtic or new age music. I think it helps concentrating. 
  3. When I am driving to work I like listening to Christian Pop music. 
  4. I don't like to listen to music when I want to sleep. 
  5. I can't dance. But when I want to play with my children we like to listen to Latin music. We like music from the '80s too. Disco music is perfect for dancing. 
  6. It is important for me to listen to music when I clean the house. I feel energy. I like listening to energetic music. It can be Latin, pop, reggae, or other. 

4 comments:

  1. 1. I like all kinds of music. Exept perreo, regeton, or Mexican Music Band.
    2.When I Study, I like listening to soft Music.
    3.Now I am studying englis, I like listening to music in english.
    4.I hate listening to music when I go to sleep.
    5.I love to dance, but my husband does not like.
    6.Almost I am not cleaning the House, but I am cleaning, I like listening pop, music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pop music
    when i study,I like romantic music
    I don't like to listen to music when I want to sleep. i can´t sleep
    I can't dance. But love listening music
    when I clean the house, I like listening to happy music

    ReplyDelete