Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Party

I loved going to parties when I was a teenager. 


I remember a party in my friend's house. 
I was so much fun. 

The party started at 7pm.
There were 30 people at the party. 
There was a lot of food. 
We ate chicken, pizza, and hamburgers. 
There weren't alcoholic drinks. Only sodas.
The boys and girls were very happy. 
Some boys played games. Others swam in the pool. 
The girls danced and danced. 
I talked with my best friend all night. 
The party finished at midnight. 
It was a fun party.
I walked home. 

3 comments:

  1. I remameber the party in my house, we celebrate the birthday of my daughter was in August last year, was the first time that we celebrated at home.
    It was her birthday number 6.
    The theme was Hello Kitty, all the decoration was pink and white, her dress, her cake, including all ice was a face of Hello Kitty.
    My big daughter, my nice and me wearing with Hello Kitty
    We ate popcorn and Nachos.
    The Lunch was baked chicken and leg with potatoes and salad It was delicious.
    The party startd at 10.00 am.
    they were more than 50 people because we had to put another table.
    The party finished at 4.00 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my birthday party. it was very exciting. the party started at 7pm. there was music, danced and ate stuffed chicken. there was dronk beer and wisky. They were like 20 frinds. the party finished at 2am.

    ReplyDelete